This exercise was originally designed to be something I coach people through, though you are welcome to try it self-service! DM if you would like support :)
The process is designed to surface:
- The big questions you are actually asking
- Blind spots and unlearning you’ve been hesitant to engage
- Inner work to prioritize investing in
- Shorter term content/classes/trainings/experiences/practices to support professional goals
- Longer term planning to support life goals
- Complete Intake Form to locate yourselves in this moment in time and clarify key learning questions
- Responses can be written, voice recorded, or both
- Recommend 1 hour to fill out questions, vulnerably!
- Share Responses with a coach, teammate, or myself to create shared reality and begin to identify intersections
- Jam Session to map out knowledge, identify gaps, prioritize terrain for shared learning to support personal and professional goals. Using GDoc or process mapping tool like Miro.
- Learning Journey assigned (you likely will need the support of somebody else here, though I imagine you can do your own research e.g. crowdsourcing on social media)
- Recommended content, prompts, deliverable (blog post(s) or other)
- Integration Session(s) to check-in on Learning Journey
- X week(s) after LJ assigned, or when it feels most aligned